PACE’s SBA Women’s Business Center is dedicated to advancing the economic wealth of women through delivering quality programs that build successful businesses and promote asset accumulation. PACE Women’s Business Center (WBC) serves women who live throughout Los Angeles County. Our focus is women entrepreneurs, especially those who have been historically under- represented, excluded and are economically disadvantaged. However, we welcome all aspiring entrepreneurs to use our services.
Besides providing resources, the WBC can guide entrepreneurs and business owners who wish to own or expand a business. For these clients, a business assessment and one-on-one counseling sessions help Center staff understand your concerns and be able to provide direction and resources to help meet your goals. The Center staff want you to successfully start a business and help you expand that business thereby increasing revenue and creating jobs in our communities.
In conjunction with PACE’s Business, PACE Women’s Business Center offers a wide variety of services: counseling (credit, financial, first time home buyer), business development training, mentoring, and technical assistance programs with trained, experienced business counselors for both start-up and established businesses. These comprehensive courses focus on numerous topics such as marketing, financial management, and business plan creation.
Through PACE Business, PACE WBC also offers access to capital via our loan packaging and micro-loan programs, including our Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) PACE Finance Corporation and our SBA Microloan Intermediary Loan Fund.
The return on investment of the program is high, as businesses that receive assistance from WBCs have significantly better survival rates than those that don’t receive similar support. These successful businesses directly affect the communities in which they are located by bolstering the local economies.
- 2017 Women in Business Champion of the Year Award (Director Swann Do)
- 2016 Recognizes from the U.S Small Business Administration by Maria Contreras-Sweet that PACE-WBC is part of the official network of Women Business Center
- 2013 National Women's Business Center of Excellence Award
- Swann Do - Director of Women's Business Center - email@example.com or 213-989-3275
- Veronica Lopez - Business Counselor (WBC II- Lead) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-989-3160
- Fernando Borja - Business Counselor (WBC II) - email@example.com or 323-412-0351
For upcoming training workshops, please visit our calendar page.