Leasing Space for Your Business focuses fully on the leasing process. It encompasses some of the trickier elements involved by covering basic leasing information to advanced vocabulary. This highly informative workshop also discusses ways to use the variety of opportunities available today: temporary, permanent, pop-ups, kiosks and carts. Equally important, it will help prepare you to find the best location for your business.
What You Will Learn
- What documents you need before approaching a landlord or broker
- The different types of real estate brokers and their expertise how do they get paid
- The advantages of leasing in a mall vs. those offered by a neighborhood center, short term leases vs. long term leases
- How to protect your business beforesigning a lease
- Ways to protect your assets should you need to end a lease early
This workshop charges $10 for each ticket. The early bird ticket is $5 until the end of February.
“I came from a place of zero knowledge and learned SO MUCH. Carmen was a fantastic presenter!” – Robin L.
Presenter: Carmen Hall
Carmen Hall founded Golden Rule Resources, a commercial real estate brokerage whose primary focus is tenant representation. In the past seven years, the company has represented clients leasing space in super regional malls, industrial parks, street retail, and neighborhood and community centers across the country.
Previously, Ms. Hall spent over 20 years responsible for leasing properties in 54 West Coast super and regional malls. Working for eight mall owners, her jobs included Regional VP of Specialty Leasing, Director of Specialty Leasing and Specialty Leasing Manager. In these positions, she represented the landlord in lease negotiations with numerous national, regional and local retailers.