PACE Women’s Business Center – Digital Marketing 101
Instructor: Robert McKim iMBA, MS, CIPP, CISA – McKim Business Consulting
Digital Marketing (3-workshop series)
- 101 – The Digital World
- 102 – Deep Dive into Digital Marketing
- 103 – Building Your Digital Campaign
This Specialization explores several aspects of the new digital marketing environment including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, and social media marketing. When you complete the Digital Marketing Specialization you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape, and acquire a new set of concepts and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services.
- 101 – The Digital World @ April 27th 12:00 pm PDT – Webinar
- This workshop examines the transformation of how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Going from Analog to Digital.
- Learn the introductory theory and strategy behind marketing analytics that provides marketers with the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges they confront daily in their professional lives.
- 102 – Digital Media, Deep Dive into Digital Marketing @ May 4th 12:00 pm PDT – Webinar
- This workshop builds on the theory and foundations of marketing analytics and focuses on practical application by demystifying the use of data in marketing and helping you realize the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space.
- In this workshop you will learn about the impacts of digital technologies and digital media on marketing communication strategies and practices. By understanding the underlying processes of marketing communication and the core features of new media technologies, you can strategically select the appropriate channels to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment.
- 103 – Building your Digital Campaign @ May 11th 12:00 pm PDT -Webinar
- You will be working on a challenge specified by the Digital Marketing team at PACE to develop a channel strategy and selective media to increase sales of your product or service. You will have the opportunity to combine the tools and techniques obtained through all the workshops in this specialization and apply them to your business.
- Scheduling meetings with PACE counselors for filing Paycheck Protection Program, EIDL Loan Advance, SBA Express Bridge Loans, SBA Debt Relief, ZOOM meeting with Robert McKim.
Complete all three workshops and you will receive the Digital Marketing Certificate.