The HSBC Fusion Business Secured Mastercard Credit Card program provides business and credit counseling, matched savings grants, and access to the mainstream banking system to those seeking to improve their financial stability.
Participants of the HSBC Fusion Business Secured Mastercard Credit Card Program receive the following benefits:
PACE Business Development Center – Training and Counseling
- Access to all PACE Business Development Center training and one-on-one counseling which provide new and existing entrepreneurs with the tools to operate sustainable businesses and successfully manage their personal finances. BDC services include credit/financial counseling, business development training, technical assistance and access to capital.
$500 Matched Savings Grant
- Participants who successfully save $500.00 will receive a $500.00 matched savings grant. The total $1,000.00 is then available for usage to open a HSBC Fusion Business Secured Mastercard Credit Card.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
In order to receive a matched savings grant, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an existing business owner in the City of Los Angeles (with proof of business)
- Enroll in PACE Business Development Center
- Complete at least two hours of business or credit training – Click here for workshop calendar!
- Make a deposit of $500.00
- Remain in the program for at least 12 months