If you are planning to start your business and you want to make sure to start on the right track, please join us at our next Small Business Start up workshop. This is an informative workshop covering the nuts and bolts of starting a small business. This workshop is design for those who are ready to move forward with their business.
- Start up the cost of your business
- Who is your target audience
- How to get clients
- 5 Cs of the Loan Application process
- Business plan writing
- Credit counseling and loan packaging
- Basic license and permits:
- Business license
- Seller’s Permit
- Types of Entities
Most of your questions will be answered at this workshop. Alternately, you can schedule an appointment to sit down with our counselors to see what steps you can begin to take towards setting up your business and giving it the best chance for success.
- Start up Workshop @ DTLA July 9th, 2019 (10am-12pm)
- Start up workshop @ JVS July 18, 2019 (10am-12pm)
- Start up Workshop @ DTLA July 30th, 2019 (3pm-5pm).