How to Avoid Loan Sharks
Join us for this free workshop!
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 || 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PACE Business Development Center
1055 Wilshire Blvd #900B
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Topics in the workshop include:
Loan Sharks have killed a lot of businesses, and many businesses have had to close due to the extreme high interest rate that eat up their daily revenue. In order to avoid being the next victims, the workshop “How to Avoid the Loan Sharks” will help you to:
- What’s a loan shark?
- Who are the target victims of loan sharks and scams.
- How to avoid the loan sharks.
- How to be well-prepared for a traditional loan application. How do you make your loan application stand out to be qualified for a term loan?
- Requirements -What does a lender look for?
- Preparation -What does a lender need?
- What loan programs would fit your business needs
- And other free services including Employment Incentive Programs
Phuong (Bruce) has worked as a Loan Counselor with PACE since 2013. He enjoys bringing his wide range of business experience to the Small Business Community. Phuong has over 15 years of experience in corporate roles in the South East Asia Region before he moved to the US in 2011. He holds a BA in Business Administration from Vietnam and is thinking about pursuing an MBA degree here in the United States.