How to Avoid Loan Sharks
Join us for a free workshop!
September 27,2018 || 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
AADAP -Mid CIty – Business Source
2900 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016
This is a workshop for business owners or those who want to start up a business to learn about key programs and resources provided by PACE Business Development Center and Women’s Business Center.
Topics in the workshop include:
Loan Sharks have killed a lot of businesses, and many businesses have had to close due to the extreme high interest rate that eats up their daily revenue. In order to avoid being the next victims, the workshop “How to Avoid the Loan Sharks” will help you to learn:
– What are loan sharks?
– Who are the target victims of loan sharks and scams.
– How to avoid the loan sharks.
– How to be well-prepared for a traditional loan application. How do you make your loan application stand out to be qualified for a term loan.
o Requirements -What do lenders look for.
o Preparation -What do lenders need.
– What loan programs would fit your business needs
– And other free services including Employment Incentive Programs.
Phuong (Bruce) has worked as a Loan Counselor with PACE since 2013. He enjoys bringing his wide range of business experience to the Small Business Communities. Phuong has over 15 years of experience in corporate roles in the South East Asia Region for Rothmans of Pall Mall, BP, TUV Rheinland, Nike, and the UN before he moved to the US in 2011.